Week 1 - WB 2.1.2023
Design and Technology
These first 3 days back we have immersed ourselves in a D&T Project of making a windmill. The children had to:
- Learn the importance of a clear design criteria.
- Include individual preferences and requirements in a design.
- Make a stable structure from paper, tape and glue.
- Learn how to turn 2D nets into 3D structures.
- Follow instructions to cut and assemble the supporting structure of a windmill.
- Make functioning turbines and axles which are assembled into a main supporting structure.
We hope you enjoy their end products by looking at the photos.